World Vision Announces U.S. Mission Trip Opportunities for 2012
World Vision, a global leader in empowering under-resourced communities, invites you to volunteer on a life-changing mission trip to help people in the United States. Youth, families, and adults can build new relationships by serving alongside community members, churches, and local organizations. You’ll help to repair homes, serve children, and restore areas affected by natural disasters. Weeklong trips are offered June 10 to July 29, 2012.
- Appalachia in West Virginia
- Smith Lake, New Mexico
- Immokalee, Florida
- Tuscaloosa, Alabama (for disaster relief)
What mission trips accomplish:
- Challenge your group members to grow as they stretch beyond their comfort zone and gain new perspectives
- Inspire hope in those struggling through the challenges of life
- Build a lasting sense of dignity and purpose among those you serve
Each trip lasts a week but can result in a lifetime of change. To learn about dates, locations, costs, and other details, go to www.worldvision.org/usmissions or contact us at 800.478.9973 and email@example.com.
Be watching for an upcoming World Vision trip opportunity for Women of Vision to Immokalee, Florida!