The Hardest Job in the Hardest Places
Next week we will share the stories of five Amazing Mothers around the world:
– Sabina in Bolivia, who is raising guinea pigs with her daughter
– Katungu in the Congo, who adopted an abandoned baby she found in a forest
– Jill in the USA, who witnessed the needs of children in Sierra Leone
– Diana in Kenya, who brings fresh water for her children
– and Aklima in Bangladesh, who learned better feeding practices for her son
Join us as we follow the stories of these women. Then, help fund World Vision’s Strong Women, Strong World initiative and you will help mothers like these create a better world for children.