Christmas Greetings from Women of Vision
We asked Women of Vision chapters from across the country to share their Christmas blessings with you. May peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
From San Diego:
Christmas Greetings from San Diego Women of Vision! “The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness on them light has shined. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:2, 9:6
We are truly blessed by the fellowship and love we enjoyed at our Christmas Gathering last week as we shared Christmas stories and songs and came together to bring and make gifts for women and families in our community to make their Christmas special. We are also blessed by the generous giving at our Autumn Craft Sale to support Maternal and Child Health projects in Sierra Leone. We pray for Peace on Earth this Christmas.
Our Colorado chapter is thankful to World Vision for providing meaningful and strategic opportunities to serve in a world wide community. We have been stretched in our head and heart knowledge as we have joined with other chapters to make a better world for women and children. Praise Jesus!
It was an incredible blessing to gather with the WOV staff and women from chapters all around in September. To meet face to face and discover all the beautiful and varied parts of this body of Christ and witness how magnificently He orchestrates our symphony of worship and service.
We continue to be amazed and so incredibly thankful for the incredible group of women HE has gathered around us in Albuquerque to learn, act and give with and enjoy such wonderful fellowship with along the way.
To God be all glory, honor and praise!!
May you and your family be blessed this Christmas and may all the people you encounter and serve see the joy of Christ in you.
Columbia Willamette Women of Vision is amazingly blessed by:
* God’s clear direction in our chapter as we serve locally and act globally on behalf of women and children in Mozambique, Bangladesh, and Bolivia.
* Our recent fall Kick-Off event where new Partners came forward to become active in Women of Vision.
* Our incredible team of leaders, each one determined, passionate and eager to serve, and each woman willing to receive and mentor us (Kelley Wong & Karen Feldes) as their Co-Chairs for the next two years.
* The legacy of women in leadership for the past 20+ years of Columbia-Willamette’s ministry on behalf of World Vision, many of whom are still active in our chapter.
* The vision, compassion and assistance of World Vision staff who enable our chapter to realize its goals.
WOV Austin’s blessings for this year:
* Health and/or the access to medicine and care we need
* Relationships with our fellow WOVers and community partners
* Relationships with our sponsored children & their families
* Hope in the darkness of the conflicts and disease in the world
* Holy Spirit guidance as we seek His will and remain united
* Love of our God and Savior
From East Bay:
As we continue to work on the establishment of our ministries, may we be open to God’s spirit leading us along His path. We all have a rare opportunity as WOV evolves, to hear new ideas and new areas of need. During this blessed season we lift up our sisters in prayer.